Monday, May 4, 2009

New Assignments

Chris and I both received new callings today. Chris will teach RS once a month and I will serve as a Ward Missionary. We have a great ward mission leader. We are very correlated. I have assignments to work with fulltime missionaries and with other ward missionaries, with each, once a week. We have a goal of 10 baptisms for the balance of the year.

Elsewhere we received a counter offer on my parents house. They will make their final decision tomorrow.

Also, tomorrow my mother and I are headed back to the doctor for a final decision on surgery and to check her Coumidan levels.

Tonight, we had dinner with my parents and Chris's parents. This is the first time they have seen each other in over 2 years. They get along wonderfully. I am sure they will have great times together in Texas. I am about through with all of these special meals though. I am ready for bread and water. On second thought, forget the bread...if you get my drift...

Where in the world are Sam and Narene? I am guessing somewhere in Nebraska? Any other guesses?

This morning I began working in earnest to complete the blog book. I came home with about 160 pages completed. I now have over 200. I have 200 more to go. Then it will be down to layout changes and final edits. I can't believe all of the typos on the blog. But I will make my best effort to clean them up and get the blog book print ready over the next few months. The good news is that I was able to switch my files over to the Mac and I am using iphoto to search for additional pictures, which makes the job a lot easier.

No comments: