Today I worked on a few approaches to holding Branch/Ward Council meetings. I developed two models and a simple form to track our progress with with new investigators. I will be interested to see how the presidency responds. In addition, I was able to complete a lot of miscellaneous items and my desk is pretty clear at the moment.
Tonight we watched National Treasure 2 at the Nearons. They have a large screen tv with a great picture, nice sound. We ate popcorn and felt right at home.
Tomorrow, we are off to Ismaylofski and then to the concert that the Irelands invited us to. And then I have to put the final touches on my lesson for Sunday.
The weather is still good. No word on the computer. They have been diagnosing it now for three days!? I am not holding my breath.
Chuck Johnson is headed for Russia again. He gets in Saturday. I was thinking about him bringing over a new laptop, but using President Gibbons is going to be ok. I just need quickbooks to be able to keep up with our checking accounts. I hope to hear on that in a day or two.
Friday, November 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment