Our final visa trip in pictures:
Ruins in Retiro Park.
The Crystal Palace in Retiro Park.
Fallen Angel in Retiro Park.
This was a free museum we to see. The building next to it was a mosaic of shrubs that completely covered the end of the building. It was quite impressive. The museum itself is cloaked in rusty metal for effect. I have a picture taken form the inside of the museum that gives you a better idea. The rusty metal was purely artistic. It is not part of the structure of the building!!

During our visit, the museum was displaying an exhibition of modern Chineese art.
Another exhibit.
The beautiful staircase.
The rusty facade taken from inside of the museum

Hundred year old carousel door at the Ritz.

Mickey Mouse stops by for a visit in Spain (just outside the park).

Interesting Church architecture on the way back to our hotel.

Chris steps out and has black spaghetti. She felt like she was eating worms!!

Chris and Narene on the bullet train to Toledo.

City Wall and Gate.

Our little group, the Reeses, Irelands, Shepards and the Perry's from Samara.

Inside a big cathedral, with an amazing view of the city.

View of the City.

Quaint rooftops!!

Couldn't quite get this entire cathedral in the picture, so I improvised.

Betty Boop strikes again in Spain. She must be very popular here!!

Sam pretending to be asleep!! Actually, I was trying to get the picture while he was "at rest," but I woke him up, so he posed for this one. However, from the natural state of the pose you can tell he really had nodded off!!!

A head in the Metro. Some sort of exhibition. Sam and I got our pictures taken there and were chastised for touching the sculpture.

Chris and Greg on our way back to the hotel after our travels. This is in Retiro Park.
No comments:
Post a Comment