Today, I took the Lexus in for an estimate...$2,000 for a power steering motor, to rebuild the rack and pinon steering, for new valve cover gaskets, front break disk brakes, and an air conditioner recharge...Then I took the RV in...new batteries (4), and the generator isn't getting gas. It works when the RV dealer gives it gas, but not from the system. So, my father-in-law is going to help me look at it tomorrow at the dealer...
On a brighter note, I finished painting the front door. With the new hardware and fresh paint job, it looks like new!! Chris is still cleaning...She has her own standard!!
Tonight, Benj will join us. He has been with Jessica's boys today and Joy's girls this afternoon and evening. He is probably looking forward to a quiet night with mom and dadd.
Friday, April 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment