Tuesday, December 11, 2007

A Profitable FHE

Yesterday, we went home with the Prices for dinner and then they hosted FHE. We discussed an idea that we had, to do a service project for about 60 elderly babuskas in a state run rest home. I came home with about $400 dollars in contributions from the Seniors, to buy some personal items and chocolates. Our PA Director made up a very nice gift set of personal items and chocolates for about 150 rubles, about $7. She did a great job. I will take a picture in couple of days to show you what she came up with. We are going to visit them in one week from this coming Friday, with some youth from the Moscow and Moscow West Mission. We will do this in the afternoon and then we will take off to a choir concert being given by the Moscow Choir, a choral group made up of church members. I think they would like to become the Moscow Mormon Tabernacle Choir.

I am still trying to catch up from last week. By tomorrow, I should be caught up. We did get some reservations for Tallinn. The airlines fly there only on Mondays and Wednesdays. So we will fly out on a Wednesday and take the overnight train back to Moscow on Saturday. More later.

No comments: