We finally got the word on my mothers PET Scan: All Clear. No other cancers!! That's the best we could have hoped for, so we are now full speed ahead to get the insurance changed over and get them to Dallas. Yesterday, they had a tour of realtors go through their home. Now maybe they will start to get a little action on their listing.
Yesterday, I was so proud of how my windows looked! Then the sun began to shine on them in the late afternoon. They looked horrible!! So I got out the glass cleaner and made a second attempt. Not much better. I told Chris, "Just don't schedule any parties for the late afternoon." They look great in the morning and evening!!
Last night I played my first game of racketball in 19 months. I hadn't been on the court but a few minutes, just warming up, when I had strained my knee! So I had to favor it most of the night. It still feels a little weak this morning, but it should be OK if I don't over do it. I did manage to humble two of my sons though, 4 games to 0!
Last week I played around of golf with Jason, but it was more like a game of hockey. We quit counting our score after about the the 6th hole and decided to count just pars and bogies as a point, highest score wins. I had parred the 2 hole and we never saw a par or bogie again!!
Today is the rest of the front door project. It is time to sand, caulk and paint. I am off to Home Depot to buy some sandpaper!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am sooooo happpy for you and your Mam. She is so bless!!!!
That is so cute a bird on your speakers, you should turn on som Motab or clasical musik ;.
I miss you so mcuh!!!!
Love Acia :)
Post a Comment