Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Nothing Compensates Like Persistence

I couldn't wait to get back in the saddle today. I marched over to the office, confident that I could slay the Microsoft dragon!! I started the document from scratch. I put in all the complicated elements that wouldn't work the day before, then I carefully pasted the elements of my orignal corrupted document into the newly minted structure I had created that morning...and it worked...like a charm. It wasn't me afterall...it was Microsoft!!! So I remembered something that I learned long ago, but which is easily forgotten, have faith in your process, don't quit and you will have success sooner or later. Today, it just happened to be a little later!!

FHE was cancelled due to lack of interest. Not. But there were a number of couples out of town, Linda Nearon has a froggy throat and the McCunes were just too busy. We will resume next week.

We had a long video conference with Jessica. Her webcam worked very well. It was a very clear picutre, we lost the sound from time to time, but we could hear her perfectly. Sound quality was a lot like Sarah's and Jason's. The boys were great and Savannah was just a little entertainer, singing her abc's and twinkle, twinkle little stars!!

Congratulations to Billy, his boss is leaving and he was offered her job. Not bad for a couple of week's work!! Good job Billy!

Hope you are all well.

No comments: