Merry Christmas everybody. Best wishes to everybody.
Yesterday we spent the day with all of the missionaries in the Moscow Mission. Sam and I had a 5-game tournament in ping pong. Greg 3, Sam 2. Don't get too excited though, Sam is a much better player than I am. Unforced errors caused by thinking he was as good as he obviously once was, did him in. A few more games under his belt and he would bury me for sure!!
Next, we watched the second half of a British made musical of Scrooge. It was pretty good, in a very different way...(I never considered Scrooge as a musical!!).
Then it was time for dinner, more games and missionary skits.
This was followed up with a musical devotional and then dessert!
We concluded with mops and rags in hand. In just a few minutes, with all of our missionary might, we had the place cleaned up.
Onto the metro and then back home.
We had a beautiful snow the night before so everything looked very much like Christmas.
Here are a few picts and videos from the days activities.
Yesterday we spent the day with all of the missionaries in the Moscow Mission. Sam and I had a 5-game tournament in ping pong. Greg 3, Sam 2. Don't get too excited though, Sam is a much better player than I am. Unforced errors caused by thinking he was as good as he obviously once was, did him in. A few more games under his belt and he would bury me for sure!!
Next, we watched the second half of a British made musical of Scrooge. It was pretty good, in a very different way...(I never considered Scrooge as a musical!!).
Then it was time for dinner, more games and missionary skits.
This was followed up with a musical devotional and then dessert!
We concluded with mops and rags in hand. In just a few minutes, with all of our missionary might, we had the place cleaned up.
Onto the metro and then back home.
We had a beautiful snow the night before so everything looked very much like Christmas.
Here are a few picts and videos from the days activities.
Seniors on the way to a Christmas celebration.
What would a missionary Christmas celebration be like with a year in review in slides!!
Mormon Rap
No comments:
Post a Comment