We were getting calls into the late evening yesterday...kids wishing us a happy anniversary. We really appreciate their remembering. Jessica even left her first blog comment (see yesterday's post). Thanks Jess!
This morning I have been studying my lesson for today...the first discussion from Preach My Gospel. After today, I will lose most of the ILP (International Language Program) girls, who will be winging their way home to their families for Christmas. They are always a delight to have in a class. They are amazingly positive, engaging and knowledgable about the gospel.
I have been asked to teach Gospel Doctrine on a substitute basis for the next three weeks, while the regular teachers are off to visit with their families for the holidays. Hopefully, we can start up another class, after the first of the year.
I will be going to church by myself today. Sister Shepard is complaining of a sore throat, so she will stay in today.
Once again, we had a very pleasant time yesterday and enjoyed hearing from so many well wishers.
PS: Its getting colder, but still no snow. Check out the weather forecast for the next 5 days...nothing but blue skies from now on!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment