Just a half day is what they used to say in Mexico. How long did you work? Just a half day: 7:00 in the morning to 7:00 in the evening! We started the day with a web training session that was conducted on my computer in the office, by the IT manager in SLC. Then we just ran from pillar to post until this evening, when I called it quits, having organized about a weeks worth of paper and completing an important email to the participants for our Februay Mission President's Seminar. It was the travel details for 48 people, coming from 12 different destinations, flights, hotels and shuttle service. Just thinking about gives me a headache. We finalize the details on Monday and finalize our purchases and bookings on Tuesday. Then we can actually get into the details of planning the Seminar!!
So this weekend will be a slow one. I still have to finish my talk for Sunday. I think Chris has already finished hers. We may have a couple (the Brown's) in tomorrow afternoon for dinner and games. We'll see. I am going to look for a movie now, to see if I can't catch some ZZZZs (inside family joke).
Friday, January 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment