Saturday, May 24, 2008

Bombs Bursting in Air


Sam and Narene had just left. We had them over for dinner and Rummikub. Chris was on the phone with Sarah and all of a sudden it sounded like a war zone. I could see the reflection of fireworks out our window, but I couldn't see the fireworks. So I went outside to the hall with the elevators, which has a window that looks out on the opposite side of the building. I must say, I saw the most spectacular display of fireworks that I have seen since we have been here. It was just one after another. This picture is the best one of the bunch. Unfortunately, I should have put the camera on the glass to reduce the reflection. But this will give you an idea anyway. You should be able to see about 10 rockets taking off in a fan shape.

No comments: