It's a boy...but we knew that already. 6 lbs 8 oz. Just over 19 inches. What I didn't know is that I ended up with a name sake. That's three...Benjamin Gregory, Cameron Gregory and Kyler Gregorio!! Pretty special. What a pleasant surprise. Thank you Sarah and Armando!! Lots of black hair is about all we know. Baby and mom are doing fine. We hope to get a picture soon. We will post it when we do. That is No. 12, six boys and six girls. Quite a lovely bunch of kids, if I don't say so myself. I'll bet a baker's dozen can't be too far in the future!! Thanks to everyone who prayed with us and helped with Sarah when she was on bed rest. You all made this blessed event something very special. We'll be home in time to celebrate Gregorio's first birthday!! Mom cried a little after she hung up with Sarah. She really misses being there. I am proud of the sacrifice she has made to be here. She keeps telling herself that the best thing she can do for her grandchildren is to leave them behind. It doesn't mean that it isn't hard.
Tonight we went to the Spring Classical Music Festival, sponsored by the Church. It was a lovely evening. I will post some pictures and a video tomorrow. Time to go to bed now and say our prayers of thanks!!! Funny how yesterday May 23 was just an ordinary day. Today, it joins 23 other days that have become something.
Friday, May 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment