It was a quiet day in Moscow. After traipsing around in Moscow for the last two days, we stayed in today, even though it was another great and beautiful day in Moscow. I balanced three checking accounts and recorded our missionary expenses and filed our receipts. I also developed a draft of a worksheet that could by used to help districts record their goals when meeting with a presiding authority during District Conference. Chris and I played a little Rummikube and had meat loaf for dinner.
In Dallas, it was quite another story. Cameron was baptised and all the family joined in except Nick, Benj and Chris and I. It seemed like everyone participated. Billy gave a talk and so did Jason. Armando and Grandma Dorothy offered prayers. I know that Abby sang. Gaynelle (Abby's mom) played the piano. Then the Deragons were off to play baseball. Cameron thinks it would be really cool to hit a homerun on his baptism day. Good luck Cam!!
Saturday, May 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment