This morning I sent an email to Sister Shepard regarding an audit that I wanted her to conduct on three filing cabinets worth of records that we maintain in the Area Office. Here is the request:
Sister Shepard,
Here is the spreadsheet that you can use to go through the files. I will present this to the Area Presidency when we have completed the audit. It shows the questions we should answer for each item. If you have suggestions, please let me know.
Your Executive Secretary for Eternity,
Elder Shepard
Now, I am thinking what a sweet closing I created...how affectionate I am being.
Here is Sister Shepard's reponse:
Thank you and lol (laugh out loud) [she has to translate this new hip saying, because she knows I don't speak the new language very well!]. Then she continues...Gosh, does that make ME your ASSISTANT for eternity? Sheesh!!
It struck with such force and lasted so long that my sides are now aching. Oh, we are having fun!!
Friday, March 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We are so glad you are keeping up the tradition of making Saturday fun.
We have spoken with the Price's a few times. They seem to be doing well.
Thank you for the fun blog. We are both trying to figure out why the Atkin's diet. As fif yo two needed that. We are slowly trying to get in better shape here. We are so far keeping up our walking. We even walk to church!
We love you guys!
Post a Comment