Today was the girl's day out. It was Women's Day. So they all went shopping and to lunch, without the men!! They are all wearing their new hats!! Pictured starting from the far left is Rene Mason and next to her, Narene Ireland. Today was also Narene's birthday. Elder Ireland bought a wonderful cake at the market next to our house. The men had come up earlier.
Both couples stayed for dinner. We had homemade Okie macaroni. It turned out great, even though I had to substitue a few items. For Rotel tomatoes I used diced tomatoes with some chili sauce. For elbow macaroni, I used a corkscrew macaroni. I couldn't find really sharp cheddar cheese, but it turned out fine.
Below is a watercolor that Chris purchased. It is a sweet picture of Russian children playing in the snow. It looks just like the kids we see when we go to and from our office and on the metro.
No comments:
Post a Comment