Yesterday, nothing but blue skies. Today, cold, snowy and rainy. Happy Easter. Maybe that's why the Russian's don't celebrate Easter until April 27th. No plans for today, except to go to church and to eat some homemade chicken soup. We did manage to put three quarts in the freezer. I am sure by the time we get home today, that soup will look awfully good. Too bad, I can't eat a half loaf of fresh bread and a cube of butter with it. This diet stinks, but I am making a little progress. I am at least headed in the other direction!!
Sunday, March 23, 2008
We're not Dreaming...but Living a White Easter!!
Yesterday, nothing but blue skies. Today, cold, snowy and rainy. Happy Easter. Maybe that's why the Russian's don't celebrate Easter until April 27th. No plans for today, except to go to church and to eat some homemade chicken soup. We did manage to put three quarts in the freezer. I am sure by the time we get home today, that soup will look awfully good. Too bad, I can't eat a half loaf of fresh bread and a cube of butter with it. This diet stinks, but I am making a little progress. I am at least headed in the other direction!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment